- Fixed: Fullscreen fixes for Catalina
- Fixed: Fullscreen display fixes when windows go fullscreen in the same space
- Fixed: Fullscreen shortcut not working on Monterey
- Fixed: Shortcuts stop working in multi-display fullscreen mode
- Stability and bug fixes
- Fixes for full screen display problems on macOS 12 Monterey
- Updated Jump Desktop icon. Vote for the new icon here
- Performance and bug fixes
- Fix for regression in 8.8.22 with 'Fullscreen on all displays'
- New: Microphone redirection support for Fluid connections. You can now send audio to the machine you're connecting to. At the moment this supported when connecting from a Mac to another Mac.
- Make sure you're running Jump Desktop Connect 6.7.65 beta.
- Make sure you're connecting from a Mac
- After you connect click Remote -> Audio -> Send Audio and select a local device to start recording from.
- On the remote / host mac, the audio will play on the Jump Desktop Microphone device.
- New: Options to always start connections in 'Observe Only' mode and turn of Fluid's resolution matching for all connections. Open up Jump Desktop -> Preferences -> General -> Connections
- Fixes for playing audio through Bluetooth headphones.
- New: Retina mode for Fluid connections. At the moment only supported when connecting from a Mac with a retina screen to another Mac with a retina screen.
- Make sure you're running Jump Desktop Connect 6.7.65 beta on the host.
- Make sure you're connecting from a Mac with a Retina display and make sure the remote Mac also has support for retina.
- After you connect click Remote -> Displays -> Use Retina Resolution.
Please note: Retina mode requires up to 4x the number of pixels an may have a performance impact on connections.
- Keyboard input modifier fixes.
- Stability and performance fixes.
- By popular demand, we've restored the old Jump Desktop icon. Thank you everyone for your feedback. We're going back to the drawing board.