- New: Retina mode for Fluid connections. At the moment only supported when connecting from a Mac with a retina screen to another Mac with a retina screen.
- Make sure you're running Jump Desktop Connect 6.7.56 alpha on the host / remote machine: https://jumpdesktop.com/downloads/connect/JumpDesktopConnect-6.7.56.dmg
- Make sure you're connecting from a Mac with a Retina display and make sure the remote Mac also has support for retina.
- After you connect click Remote -> Displays -> Use Retina Resolution.
Please note: Retina mode requires up to 4x the number of pixels an may have a performance impact on connections.
- Keyboard input modifier fixes.
- Stability and performance fixes.
- By popular demand, we've restored the old Jump Desktop icon. Thank you everyone for your feedback. We're going back to the drawing board.