8.6.6: Fixes a crash on Windows 7
We're delighted to announce the official release of Jump Desktop for Windows 8.6.5. This version introduces a host of new features and improvements:
- Virtual Display Support: This feature helps extend your screen beyond the physical monitor, offering more space to work on.
- Privacy Mode: Keeping user privacy paramount, privacy mode blanks out the host machine's physical displays.
- Stylus Support when connecting to Mac or Windows: Using a stylus with Jump Desktop for Windows is now supported when connecting to both Mac and Windows devices.
- Higher-Quality Audio Streaming for Teams Enterprise Users: Enterprise users can now enjoy higher-quality audio streaming, ensuring clearer streaming audio.
- Resolution Matching Fixes: We have improved resolution matching.
- Stability: We've worked on our backend to make the software more stable and reliable.
To update to the new version, open Jump Desktop for Windows and click Help -> Check for Updates.
Relevant Support Article: How to use Stylus Pen Pressure Support For Windows