Jump Desktop for iOS 9.6.7 adds iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 compatibility. Also:
- We've updated to the new Jump Desktop icon. Let us know if you like it.
- We've added a new gaming gesture profile for Fluid! You can now control 3D first person games and 3D graphics applications by switching gesture profiles: Connect a machine using Fluid and then tap the three dots at the top -> Settings icon -> Gesture Profiles -> Trackpad (Gaming) profile. This works with a physical mouse too!
- New Mouse Pointer Lock for iPadOS 14+ when using a physical mouse: This new feature makes it easier to use a physical mouse. It lets you lock the mouse pointer so that it always remains inside the remote screen. This way you don't have to worry about accidentally invoking the home screen bar or clicking on iPad's native UI buttons. To start using this feature open up Jump Desktop -> Settings -> Mouse and Gestures -> Lock Mouse Pointer -> ON. Quickly toggle this feature from the physical keyboard using the following shortcut: Cmd + Shift + P.
- Up to 2X Performance improvements for Fluid on newer iOS devices.
- Lots of bug fixes and stability work.