In 8.4.26 we fixed an issue with the Cycle Displays shortcut not working. We also fixed a crash when running on some Intel graphics adapters.
Here's whats new in 8.4.22:
Jump Desktop for Windows 8.4.22 adds the following improvements:
- A brand new Jump Desktop icon
- Displays In Separate Windows for multi-monitor machines (Teams only).
- Manual Bandwidth Control to tell Jump how much bandwidth to use.
- Dynamic Frame-rate control to help with image quality and bandwidth.
- Cloudless Fluid for high security environments.
- Live Performance Stats to help diagnose performance problems.
- View users connected to remote machines.
- Colour accuracy and colour matching improvements.
- Remember window layouts for Fluid.
- Big Performance and image quality improvements: A brand new rendering engine designed from the ground up for Windows. Fluid connections are up to 200% faster and buttery smooth. Make sure you enable Hardware Acceleration in File -> Settings -> General.
- Keyboard fixes.